Thursday, August 11, 2016

New Goodies

Lots of great stuff added today!
+ The Human Wizard
+ Staves (plural of "staff")
+ Thrown Weapons

Here is the human wizard. He's the most intelligent of all the characters, making him really good with magic weapons that use intelligence.

Since I made a wizard, I figured I had to have some weapons that actually used intelligence, so I made the Staff of Fireball:
Yes, I know it's blue. I'll probably fix it later :).

The wizard looks really epic torching some stuff with it:

And monsters, being dumb, usually walk right into his line of fire:

The game now supports throwing weapons, one of which I created: the Javelin.
The cool thing about thrown weapons is that they use strength to modify their damage instead of dexterity. This means that they are ranged weapons that fighter-types can actually use with a measure of success. Here is the dwarf, dubbed "Potato Beard" with a javelin:

And here's what it looks like thrown (it's kind of hard to see because it's over the door):

Anyway, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment