Saturday, August 20, 2016

New Enemy: Undead Ogre!

As I surveyed the current list of monsters, I noticed that I didn't have an awfully beefy undead character yet (beefy, hah ;)). To remedy this, I used the design from the Ogre to create a pretty mean new adversary for the heroes:

The Undead Ogre
The Undead Ogre isn't as strong or as tough as a living Ogre, but he's a lot faster. This makes him very dangerous, as he can quickly reach a player and attack frequently with pretty heavy shots.

My recently-deceased Human Paladin can attest to this:

It may look like they're awkwardly cuddling in this particular shot, but that's my character's death animation ;).

We're nearing the end of actual development at this point -- pretty soon it's on to playtesting, minor bug fixes, and release (yaaaayyy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment